Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Are You Glad?

So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you must endure many trials for a little while. (1 Peter 1:6 NLT)

Today's Prayer
I lift my hands in praise to say thank You to the one and only Supreme Being. The creator of life. I thank You. I don't know what else to do. I've tried screaming, fussing, shouting, cussing and crying, and now I'm exhausted. All I can do is throw my hands up, and since they're up, I might as well try praising You. I pray that You will teach me how to truly have joy and be thankful for everything. I need You to intervene on my behalf and handle my life for me. I just don't feel like doing it today. God, I don't want to quit, I'm just tired. Please give me strength. Renew my faith. Seed my joy and source my peace. Help me to remember nothing lasts forever. I pray that I am able to take the good times with the bad ones and not lose sight of The glory You have in-store for me. Amen and so it is.

Who
Who can take the whole world
In the palm of His hand
Who can heal the sick
And raise the dead
Who can mend broken hearts
And restore joy
Who can breathe life into dirt
Make a girl from a boy
Who can tell darkness
Let there be light
Who can give the blind back their sight
Who can tell the storm "peace be still"
Who...
He can
He who is real

Written by Marc Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment