Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Do You Believe?

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed? (Isaiah 53:1 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Dear Lord, I'm running out of options, I don't know what else to do. I know You are a mighty God. You are faithful and just. You supply all my needs according to Your riches in Glory. I do have faith, but I don't know that I always believe. Sometimes I have a problem with stepping out on faith. Forgive me, but I need to be honest about how I'm feeling. I need help in this area. Help me to believe, and cease from thinking that I'm doing things on my own. Help me to always trust in You, no matter what. I give You absolute control. I pray that I may please You by acting like I'm Yours; the child of a King, the heir of a rich and mighty warrior, the offspring of the amazing architect of creation, and the great I Am. I have to believe in You, not just have faith. Help me Lord, please help me. Amen and so it is.

Do I or I Do
Believe
Grace receive
Step out in faith
Or hesitate

Withstand the trials
Trust and obey with a smile
Live my testimony
Or fake sanctimony

Conquer my fears
Act like God is near
Sing the blues
Or share the Good News

Do I pray
Or do I play
Stop...
I do
I choose life today

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment