Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Monday, April 7, 2014

Did You Hear About God?

Have you never heard? Have you never understood? The lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding. (Isaiah 40:28 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Thank You for being such an amazing God. Thank You for always being there for me. Lord, I pray that You help me to be present, to be in the moment of experiencing life today. My mind has been filled with so many thoughts of what needs to get done or how I should have done it a different way. I'm missing out on the greatest gift of all, the here and now. Grant me the serenity to accept the things that have already been done, and endow me with courage to do the things that need to be done. Most of all help me to just be still in the moment and experience the blessing of right now, something I can never know again. God, I just want to feel You and see You in this moment and space around me. Thank You for now. Amen and so it is.

Right Now
The time has come
The moment is here
Not a minute to waste
No need for fear

Put everything down
More time, no
You knew I was coming back
You should've been ready to go

I'm not ready
Not prepared in fact
Sorry to hear it
It's too late for all of that

If you ready
Come with me
If not
Stay and weep

What should I do know
All I can say is wow
I'm not ready for this
Really, right now

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment