Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Who Is Able?

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, (Ephesians 3:20 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Glory be to God. I pray that Your mighty power works within me. I need to accomplish infinitely more than I thought was possible. I believe You have a work for me that has not been fully revealed. I pray for Your countenance to embrace and control how I feel.

It Is
There's a work to be done, and
I play an important role
I don't know what it is
I give You complete control
I'm sure it will be revealed
It's just a matter of time
I'm sure it will be amazing
It will be just fine
I won't let my emotions
Stand in the way
I'm doing whatever it is
Serving God's will today

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment