Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Does Everything Happen For A Reason?

But you are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. (Romans 8:9, 14 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Today I pray for the internal me, the one others don't see. I ask that You fix my inside to match my outside appearance. I need You to fix me in a way that I can't tell others about. I'm messed up on the inside because of things that happened in the past. Things that scarred me as a child, and things that haunt me as an adult. I've done some things that I'm not so proud of and I need You to help me forgive myself. Some things were done to me that are affecting how I show up and if I show up at all. There are probably things that I've blocked out and don't even remember that are at the root of my internal condition as well. Help me Lord. I ask that Spirit make intercession for me with a groaning that I cannot utter. Search my heart Lord and know that I love You. I am standing on the promise of Your word that all things work together for the good to them that love God. I love God, and I'm here to do Your will. Amen and so it is.

Simply
I love You
I give You all of me

I love You
I am what You see

I love You
What more can I do

I love you
Know that this is true

I love you
Hear me when I say

I love you
More and more every day

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment