Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Do You Know The Way?

You have shown me the way of life, and you will fill me with the joy of your presence. (Acts of the Apostles 2:28 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Abba, Father, please pour out Your Spirit upon all of us today. Bless the communities in which we live and work in, the elders as well as the youth. Let our sons and daughters speak the truth about life, as if through divine inspiration. I pray that our young men will see visions, instead of prisons and graves. I pray that our old men will dream dreams of prosperity and hope, instead of nightmares of hatred and curses. Lord, I pray that You will always be with me, right by my side. I ask for the confidence that goes along with knowing that You are there. My heart is glad and I will rejoice and shout praises to Your Holy Name. Hallelujah! Thank You for hope, strength, and joy. Amen and so it is.

Victory
We have won
We have overcome
Not by hook
Not by crook
But grace,
Gave us the look

It's lifted
We did it
Not barely got by
Passed with flying colors
My, my, my

It's over
It's finished
It's all said and done
The fat lady is singing
With the Omnipotent and the Almighty
We are One

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment