Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Which Way Will You Go?

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; (Isaiah 53:6 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, I face so many decisions every day. I pray for Your guidance with all of them. Let me not just give You the big ones, but let the least ones be subjected to Your direction and approval. Thank You for a sound mind and the ability to use my own judgement. I pray that they be aligned and on one accord with Your will. Lord, make it clear for me. Identify the people You would have me place in my inner circle as advisers and confidants. Show me who I can trust and what I should entrust them with. Teach me how to seek You and pray on everything. Amen and so it is.

Which Way
Which way should I go
Which way should I turn
Which way shall I be
Which way should I yearn

The way of the warrior
The way of the friend
The way of desire
The way of pleasing men

The way of honor
The way of life
The way of courage
The way of strife

The way of the father
The way of the son
The way of eternal life
The way of One

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment