Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Friday, April 18, 2014

Why Is It Written?

For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. (Romans 15:4 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Father, open my eyes to see life as You would have me to. I want to learn how to see the souls of men. You loved me since before I was born, and You love me in-spite of my faults. There is nothing I can do to separate me from Your love. I pray for the willingness to learn how to love others that same way. To love the spirit of the person even when I don't love their ways. I need Your help, because without You, I'm not always desiring to give others that second chance. I don't naturally want to forgive or forget. I pray that You help me to see God in all Your creations. Help me to recognize You even when things seem terrible or just flat out disturbing. I pray for a one-on-one relationship with unconditional love; not just receiving it, but offering it as well. Help me to get to know Love better by spending more time praying, meditating and studying Your word. Amen and so it is.

Hope Is
Hope is built on nothing-less
Hope is based on righteousness

Hope is constant from day to day
Hope is the start of every new day

Hope is trusting when things go wrong
Hope is knowing nothing lasts too long

Hope is what carries me on
Hope is why I still stand strong

Hope is believing when others can't see
Hope is having God inside of me

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment