Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Monday, April 28, 2014

Did You See God's Glory?

Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God? (John 11:40 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, open my eyes. Let me taste of Your goodness. Let me bask in Your grace. Let me wallow in Your love. I pray that Your glory will be revealed to me. I'm not even sure I really know what that means, but it sounds terrific, fabulous even. Forgive me for being upset with current circumstances. Much like Mary was upset about Lazarus, I allowed the situation to blind me to the potential of Your power. Please, raise the Lazarus in my life from the dead. Open my eyes and let me witness Your glory. Amen and so it is.

Who Dat
It's 4th and plenty
Times running out
We need a miracle today
That's no doubt

Amazing shot
Did you see that spin
In the final seconds
He got the win

Incredible
I can't believe my eyes
He went right over them
Like He was flying Superman high

How did He do it
It's improbable in fact

Nothing's impossible
When talking 'bout
Who Dat

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment