Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Monday, April 21, 2014

What Do You Want God To Do For You?

“So those who are last now will be first then, and those who are first will be last.” (Matthew 20:16 NLT)

Today's Prayer
I'm crying out to You. Calling Your name. Please don't pass me by. I need You to touch me. I've heard that touching the hem of Your garment healed a woman from years of infirmity. I can only imagine what a touch from You will do for my life. Please Lord, I'm begging You, touch me. I want to be changed forever more. Amen and so it is.

Touch Me
Touch me and make me whole
Touch me inside my soul
Touch me and change my life
Touch me and free this misery and strife

Touch me like only you can
Touch me so I can stand
Touch me so I can see
Touch me so I can touch the world around me

Written by Marc Christmas  

No comments:

Post a Comment