Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Are You Conspicuous?

Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done. (1 Chronicles 16:8 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Lord, God Almighty. You are worthy to be praised. I exalt Your name and lift my voice to say thank You. Hallelujah! I offer the highest of praises to The King of kings and The Lord of lords. Father, I come before Your throne of grace to ask You to grant me the boldness to tell the world what You have done for me. You've given me a testimony that I know should be shared with others. I pray for conspicuousness and the discernment to know what to share, when to share, and how to share it. Bless the words that come out of my mouth to be humble and yet powerful. I pray for the conviction to tell my story of You. Amen and so it is.

And So It Is
Science says it is a Fact that God is
I believe that because God is, I am
Because of God, I am
That is the Principle
And So It is

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment