Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Monday, July 7, 2014

Are You On-Guard?

...guard what God has entrusted to you. Avoid godless, foolish discussions with those who oppose you with their so-called knowledge. (1 Timothy 6:20 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Lord, I pray that You intervene on my behalf, and protect me from the foolishness surrounding me. Cover my ears. Make them deaf to evil speech and rumors about other folks lives. Guard my eyes let me see, but not be part of malicious and unjust happenings by those that would do evil around me. If necessary, mute my mouth. Protect me from saying things to the atmosphere that would manifest unwanted results and consequences. Let me be in this world, but not of this world. Help me stay strong in my faith, and let me draw close to You in all my ways. I pray that Your spirit take control of my life right now. Amen and so it is.

Get One
What are you doing
You better be prepared
You don't look ready
Are you scared

Who me?
I stay on my knees
I know the secret within
I know One who sticks closer than a friend

When my prayers go up
Blessings come down
So I stay ready
My One wears the crown

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment