Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Are You Slipping? Where Is Your Comfort Zone?

So you must live as God’s obedient children. Don’t slip back into your old ways of living to satisfy your own desires. You didn’t know any better then. (1 Peter 1:14 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Dear Lord, please don't let me revert back to my old ways of handling things. I pray that You send me sources of encouragement that edify my new walk and my new talk. When things get hectic, I seem to want to cope with them in my old comfort zone. I pray that You create a new comfort zone for me. I pray that you instill in me the desire to seek You in everything, and teach me to acknowledge You in all my ways. Amen and so it is.

Slipping
"I've fallen and I can't get up"
"Time keeps on slipping, slipping, into the future"

I never mean to do it
I never mean to fall
I am trying to avoid it
I don't want to slip at all

Pow! Bam!
That's the sound
"Oh *$%#£!" I say
I hit the ground

You're okay
"Get up" You say
Keep moving
Be on your way

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment