Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Friday, July 25, 2014

Are You In A Rush?

The thoughts of the diligent tend only to plenteousness; but of every one that is hasty only to want. (Proverbs 21:5 KJV)

Today's Prayer
I lift my attitude to You and ask that it be shape-shifted into a sacrifice of thanksgiving. Help me to just be grateful for what is. Let not my impatience impede the blessings of the present. I've spent many moments trying to get to the next one, and I've missed what was right there in front of me. I missed the God opportunity. I pray that You open my spirit to be able to recognize the importance of the here and now. I want to surrender to what is, and know that in due time, You will get me to what is to be. Let me be fulfilled in knowing that at this moment things are exactly as they are supposed to be. Amen and so it is.

W.H.E.N.
What
Humans
Expect
Now

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment