Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Are You Close With God?

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. (James 4:8 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Nearer, nearer, nearer blessed Lord. I want to be near to You. I need to understand the things that are perplexing me; like why am I struggling with everyday life so much. I mean everything seems to be a big deal. Even though I know it's not, it feels like it is. I need You to fill me with gratitude and change my attitude. I know You are more than enough, and You love me more than I could ever imagine. Help me to be willing to receive You in a way that I never have before. I pray for the desire to fellowship with You on a more regular basis. Let our time be a priority in my life everyday. Amen and so it is.

Closer
The closer I come
The farther away you try to go
The more I desire to be with you
The less time you have for me
I'll tell you a secret
A little known fact
When you feel all alone
That's when I'm carrying you on my back

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment