Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

What Are You Teaching Them?

Teach the older men to exercise self-control, to be worthy of respect, and to live wisely. Similarly, teach the older women to live in a way that honors God. In the same way, encourage the young men to live wisely. Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching. Teach the truth so that your teaching can’t be criticized. (Titus 2:2-8 NLT)

Today's Prayer
I come to the throne of grace with reverence and respect for the Creator of all creation. I ask that You stir up in me a desire to learn, and a desire to share my learnings with others, as You see fit. I pray for sound faith, and to be filled with love and patience. Lord, daughters need examples of Godly women that live in a righteous way and honor God. Place women in their lives who teach them what is good. Women that will train them how to love their husbands and their children. Grant them a council of women that are pure hearted, full of integrity, and sound character. Similarly, in the same way, encourage the young men to live wisely. I pray that I will be an example to them by doing good works of every kind. Let everything I do reflect the integrity and seriousness of God. Help me to walk in truth so that You are glorified. Amen and so it is.

T.E.A.C.H.
Train
Encourage
Accept
Challenge
Honor

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment