Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Is It All Good?

The sacrifice of the wicked is abomination: how much more, when he bringeth it with a wicked mind? (Proverbs 21:27 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, examine my motives and show me if they are not pure. I ask that You teach me to do, to act, from the goodness of my heart. Remove any attachments or expectations of responses, results, and indebtedness that may be hiding in the creases of my ego. As a matter of fact Lord, help to let go of my ego. Show me how to embody the Spirit of Truth. Make me a living testimony of love, true love, real love, God love. Amen and so it is.

That's That
That that unadulterated
That's that uncut
That's that real deal
That's that good stuff

That's that fire
That's that top shelf
That's that presidential
That's that Barrack himself

That's that oooh wee
That's that too much for me
That's that make you sit down
That's that I ain't playing around

That's that I'm telling the truth
That's that 180 proof
That's that I give up
That's that got me stuck

That's that make you nod
That's that I'm testing God
That's that are you fool
That's that so uncool

That's that I'll change your life
That's that I'll make it right
That's that give it all to Me
That's that creation I made you to be

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment