Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Friday, July 4, 2014

Where Does It All Begin?

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. (John 1:1, 2 KJV)

Today's Prayer
This prayer has been a long time coming. Thank You for revealing to me there is power in my  words. You said "let there be light," and there was light; "let us make man," and it happened; "peace be still," and the storm subsided. I don't know why I never paid attention to what has been in my face for so long. I thought this scripture was about the Bible or maybe even Jesus, but it is a simple revelation of the truth; it's about how You work. You work through words, and You gave me the ability to speak those words as well. Therefore, You gave me the same power. Wow, I have power! Now Lord, I pray that You teach me how to use that power in the right way. I accept and receive that power. I'm going to use that power right now and say "it is well!" Amen and so it is.

I Got The Power
"It's getting, it's getting, it's getting kinda of hectic"

I ain't got not time to worry
I ain't got no desire to fret
I ain't got no need to hurry
God is not finished yet

Don't be wondering why
Don't be asking Me how
Don't discount time
Don't be wasting now

Speak the truth
Make it plain
You got the power of the word
Say it aloud, make that claim

Bring it forth
Just one simple act
Say it out your mouth
You can make it a fact

Written by Marc Christmas  

No comments:

Post a Comment