Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Thursday, July 31, 2014

What Will You Do?

I will praise you as long as I live, lifting up my hands to you in prayer. (Psalms 63:4 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Lord, I've come to the end of my rope. I've tried almost everything, and I am convinced that there is none like You. You allow me freedom to choose; to obey You, to praise You, to honor You, or to worship You. You suggest that if I truly embrace love, that perfect love will cast away all my fears. You have shown me exactly what I could have if I follow You. I pray that my will yields to the perfect will of God. No longer do I want to be permitted to believe the delusion; that what I want is most important. Transform my mindset, and reconstruct my beliefs. Let me see with enlightened eyes. Awaken me to the truth of God. I receive that awakening and I thank You for it. Amen and so it is.

It
I tried It
I know It works
I tested It
It doesn't hurt

It may seem hard at first
I believe It
It quenched my thirst

It can change everything you do
It can become a living part of you

Come to believe It for yourself
It is really something else

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment