Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Faith Friday

God loves me. He has a blueprint for my life that includes dominion. I believe by faith that God has called me to dominate and control, not to have things control me.

While I am tempted to list all of my issues in order to "deal" with them, I have to avoid glorifying my problems, and distracting me from the main thing (Matt 6:33).  Instead of listing problems, I will do what the bible says in Philippians 4:8 and think about:
- true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise

The bible also says that God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all I ask or think! Ephesians 3:20

So I will think big, recognizing that even what I think is big will be too small for God.  Isaiah 49:6

When life tries to overwhelm me I believe by faith that God's wisdom and knowledge will be the stability that I need. Isaiah 33:6

I am happy because of Your revelation and vision. Without vision I would be discouraged and fail. Proverbs 29:18

The love of Christ is bigger than anything I might face. And nothing can separate me from the love of Christ. Ephesians 3:19, Romans 8:35

I declare that I will accomplish everything that God has placed in my heart.

Remember, repent and return. I will remember the purpose of the bloody cross. I admit that I have done wrong and change my ways.  I'll return to that first love place. Revelation 2:4-5

Written by Lawrence Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment