Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Were You Born A Sinner?

For I was born a sinner— yes, from the moment my mother conceived me. But you desire honesty from the womb, teaching me wisdom even there. (Psalms 51:5, 6 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Lord, You know me, even better than I know myself. You know my strengths, as well as my shortcomings. You also know my heart, as well as my mind. You see the conflict between my flesh and my spirit. I don't do right without Your help. I want to, but I don't.  I know You already have given me everything I need, and I need help accepting and receiving it. I ask that You purify my thoughts. Wash them, and sanctify my mind. Place a joy within me that makes me excited to be obedient to You. Only You can renew my faith and heal my mind. I open my mouth to offer praise to You. I say thank You. Thank You Lord for blessing me. Amen and so it is.

Right
Yes
I did it
I didn't get it wrong
What do you mean
What took me so long
Well, you try to do it
Let's see how well you do
It's just not that simple for me
I'm glad it's easy for you

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment