Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Friday, July 18, 2014

Faith Friday

Is it a sign of what is not supposed to be, or is it an opportunity to exercise faith?

Call me crazy, but confident. My confidence is in Him. When I show confidence by faith, I can ask anything according to His will. When I ask, God hears me and I have whatever I ask. 1 John 5:14-15

I believe by faith that Your word is pure. I won't pick and choose scripture based on convenience.  Proverbs 30:5

I believe by faith that You, God, answer prayers. Just like the persistent widow persuaded the unfair judge, You, God, delight in caring for my needs and You, God, hear and answer my prayers. Luke 18.
I will not faint. Please forgive me Lord for my doubt and worry as I wait for Your perfect response.

While I wait, I will be patient, positive and productive. God will give me strength. Isaiah 40:31.

Lawrence Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment