Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Thursday, July 10, 2014

What Is Light?

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. (1 John 1:5 KJV)

Today's Prayer
God, l come. I want to walk in Light, the beautiful Light, which is You. With You, there is no darkness, and I am forgiven. Thank You for giving me Light to brighten my pathway. I pray that I allow that Light to shine brightly for others to see. My supplication is that I draw others to You.  Let Light guide my emotions to respond and not react. Let Light guide my temperament to be obedient and faithful, and not dissident or fearful. Let Light lead me to be kind and loving, not filled with anger or resentment. Let Light be me. Amen and so it is.

L.I.G.H.T.
Love
Inspiration
God
Honesty
Truth

I lift You up
I magnify Your name
I made a decision, and
My life forever changed

I see clearly now
I've awakened to the truth
Everything around me
Is You in living proof

Let me open my heart
Let me shine bright
Let the world around me see
The power of Light

It is beautiful
It is an amazing sight
It changes everything
It is Light

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment