Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Thursday, July 3, 2014

What Can Separate You From God?

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. (Romans 8:38 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Lord, I don't ever want to be on my own without You. I tried to do it that way, and I was miserable. I pray that You don't let me forget how important our relationship is. Instill in me the desire to cultivate it daily. Commune with me in my sleep and as I wake. Let me continually fellowship with Your spirit as I go about my day. Lord, You are my everything. I'm nothing without You, and I'm more than with You. Amen and so it is.

I Don't Want You
You go this way
And I'll go that
When you leave
I'll come back
Ok, if you stay
I'll go away
I don't want nothing to do with You today

That hurts so much
Down to the core
All I ever wanted was to be with you more
Everyday, that is what I look for

Maybe you will realize
Maybe you will see
I'll be here, waiting
Whenever you want me to be

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment