Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Can't You See?

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. (‭Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭17‬ KJV)

Today's Prayer
Dear Heavenly One, I pray that the spirit of the Living God fall afresh on me. I need to be reinforced from the inside out. I need The One Who Is Able to strengthen me during my time of doubt and fear. I pray that You remove any disbelief that will try to hinder my walk with You. I bind up any consideration of circumstances as a reason to change my commitment to serve You. I release the power of God in and through me right now. I claim it to be so right now. In this moment of trepidation I call on my friends Jesus and the Holy Spirit to dispatch hosts of angels to be in my employ. Let those angels be resources that help to protect and correct errand ways; comfort and soothe pain and sorrow; shelter and guide safely from distraction or destruction. Teach me Thy way O Lord. Amen and so it is.

See
A dream becomes a vision
Focus is made clear
Sight is no longer inhibited
I can see through the fear

A vessel accepts it's design
Awakens to it's divine purpose
Meaningful life is pursued
I can see through the surface

A wish becomes a belief
Faith is miraculously restored
Responsibility becomes my decision
I can see through destiny's door

I can see the truth,
as plain as it is day
I can see clearly now,
there is no doubt in the way

I can see,
what before I could not
I can see,
I can see the whole lot

Written by Marc Christmas

Bonus - I Feel Like Going On...I needed to hear this today

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgg_h638BX4

No comments:

Post a Comment