Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

What Are You Following?

He that followeth after righteousness and mercy findeth life, righteousness, and honour. (Proverbs 21:21 KJV)

Today's Prayer
One thing I desire, and that will I seek after...I wish that one thing was always You. I'm asking for the fortitude to follow in Your footsteps. Let my life be a reflection of the Supreme who created me. Let me remember whom it was that said "let us make man" and live my life as Us would have me to live. Let my words be nurturing, let my acts be kind, let my compassion be enduring, and let my guide be You. Let my faith be resolved and my courage enduring. Let my offerings be genuine and let my sacrifice be meaningful. Overall, I just want to do right. Please, help me Lord. Amen, and so it is.

Lord Please
I dipped and I slipped
Like I was a clown
I stumbled and I fumbled
All over town

I ranted and I raved
Till the cows came home
I fussed and I cussed
Even when I was alone

I'll pray and I'll stay
Down on my knees
I complained and I'm tired
Lord please, help me

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment