Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Monday, July 28, 2014

What You Know?

That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.” (1 Corinthians 2:9 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Lord, I know that only because of You is anything possible. You are manifesting things in my life that could only be powered by God. You are opening doors, pouring out blessings, granting favor, healing and all sorts of miraculous things. I pray that I am continuously able to have this awareness of Your Divine existence. Affix my mind to always acknowledge You. Adjust my ability to believe, even when there seems no reason to do so. Mold my carnal mind into a a God receptor and detector. I want to always know that You are my God, and there is none other like You. Amen and so it is.

The Reason That
You are the reason that I live
You are the reason that I give

You are the reason that I am
You are the reason that I can

Your are the reason that I laugh
You are the reason that I smile

You are the reason that I feel
You are the reason that I heal

You are the reason that I care
You are the reason that I share

You are the reason that I believe
You are the reason that I receive

You are the reason that I am
You are the reason that I be

You are the reason that I breathe
You are the reason that I see

You are the reason that I love
You are the reason that I...

You are the reason, that is why

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment