Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Friday, August 1, 2014

How Do You Live?

Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. (Hebrews 10:38 KJV)

Today's Prayer
I pray for the absence of anything that comes to work against my faith. I ask that it be removed from my thought. I want my presence to be restricted from those persons or things that would try to influence me away from my faith. Lord I've been in some places where faith was all I had. I didn't see or know how it would work out, but it did. You've always come through for me. Help me to be more grounded in that faith as I face life on a daily basis. Let faith overcome all fear that tries to intrude my mind. I know that You are an all knowing, all seeing, all doing, all being, all everlasting God. I thank You for showing me what is possible with just a little bit of faith. That's all You ask of me. Thank You for doing for me what I could not do for myself. You believed in me until I learned how to believe in You. Amen and so it is.

Believe
Be love
Be light
Be truth
Be right
Be hope
Be dreams
Become
Be sight
You can do all things
Believe in life  

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment