Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Are You Being Accused?

Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one—for God himself has given us right standing with himself. (Romans 8:33 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Lord, You know.  I've been accused of so much and so many times. Some accurately so, and some not accurate at all. I ask You to forgive me for the instances where I've sowed discord, disruption, confusion, or harm. Help me to be willing to forgive myself for any offenses that I have deliberately or unintentionally caused. I know that You are the only source of life, and that Your mercy and grace extends far beyond my imagination. I ask that You place in my mind a confidence of knowing that despite my faults, I am Your beloved child in whom You are well pleased. Amen and so it is.

Again
You did it again
What were you thinking?
Now that you mentioned it
I must agree
The only thing I was thinking about, was me
Please help me again
Help me to do right, and
Forgive me for my sins

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment