Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Thursday, June 12, 2014

How Do I Get It?

I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. (Isaiah 48:17 KJV)

Today's Prayer
God, You are my redeemer. This scripture is right on time. Lately, I've been contemplating on how to make some more money. I have been exerting in this physical realm efforts to accomplish it. Maybe You are trying to tell me something. Maybe, You are directing me to seek it in the spiritual realm; and if I do that, then it will come manifest in the physical. Hallelujah, I'll take that. Thank You Lord for answering my prayers. Amen and so it is.

It
Come On
Give it to me
I need it bad
Indeed
I wish it I had

I want it
I desire it so
I know I have a lil bit, but
I want some mo

Don't hold it back
Let me have it all
Don't let my chasing it
Be the beginning of my fall
Don't let my replacing it
Be the beginning of the end
Don't let my embracing it
Lead me to sin
Don't let my adoring it
Leave me wanting more
Don't let my getting it
Make me abhor

I know it is Yours
So mine it is too
I know everything I have
Comes directly from You
I know that the billows and the winds
Cannot blow it away
I know You are forever my source
That's tomorrow and today

Written by Marc a Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment