Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Friday, June 20, 2014

Why Give Thanks?

O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever. (1 Chronicles 16:34 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord of lords, and God of gods. I give thanks to You for being Almighty God, the Supreme Being. I thank You for being in me. I thank you for giving me form and breathing the breath of life into my existence. I thank You for filling my physical structure with Your Divine Spirit which gives me power and strength. I pray that my mind will believe and receive the fact that I am good because I am an expression of You. Let Your light shine within and through me so that others may come to believe just how good You are. Amen and so it is.

G.O.O.D.
God
Outdoes and
Overcomes
Defeat

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment