Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Monday, June 16, 2014

Letter From God to Me

My Child,
I love you so much. I've loved you since before you were born. Once you were born, I experienced love in an entirely different and seemingly magical way. Instantly, you had my entire being.  All the love I could muster, and possibly more, is what I wanted for you. That feeling has continued to grow stronger and stronger over time. Love evolved from giving to you to wanting for you, to desiring for you and praying for you. My love for you beats so strong that it feels like it's become my heartbeat. Love that misses your presence and sometimes sheds tears when you are away. I never knew I could love like this. I never knew love could hurt so much. I never knew love like this, but now I do. My life is much more fulfilled. My purpose is much more complete; to make sure you always know, feel and believe that your Daddy loves you. Nothing or no one or no thing can ever change that fact. Child, don't let anybody tell you different. I love you as much as you need air to breathe, as much as water is wet, as much as the heavens are high above the Earth, as much as the stars number the galaxy.
I love you,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment