Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Monday, June 23, 2014

Is Your Bridge Under Construction?

If your gift is to encourage others, be encouraging. If it is giving, give generously. If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously. And if you have a gift for showing kindness to others, do it gladly. Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying. Live in harmony with each other. Don’t be too proud to enjoy the company of ordinary people. And don’t think you know it all! (Romans 12:8, 12, 16 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Dear Lord, I know You are my everything. Without You, nothing is possible. With You, miracles are possible. I thank You for the bridges in my life. The bridge over troubled water; the bridge that leads to safety; the bridge that takes me from one situation to glory; the bridge that unites my spirit with others of like mind; the bridge of destiny even when I don't know where it leads me to; the bridge of life; the bridge of love; and the bridge of possibility. I thank You for helping me to build bridges and not tear them down. Please restore or repair the damaged bridges in my life. In Your name I pray, and I say thank You in advance. Amen and so it is.

I've Had My Chance
My journey has been long
Filled with hope and despair
I've heard people say
"Take it to The Lord in prayer"
When I look around
and see things sober
I know that because of You
I made it over
You've been like the Calvary
Helped me to get pass and face the enemy
Oh, selfish don't let me be
Cause You, been so good to me

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment