Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Do You Know What To Do?

Remember, it is sin to know what you ought to do and then not do it. (James 4:17 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Master, please forgive me. I'm like that servant in the Bible who buried the talents that his master entrusted to him instead of using them. Sometimes I figure if I take the safe way out, it would be better just in case things don't work out the way I planned. Lord, I know better. I know that if I show up, You will show out. God, please help me to show up and do what You would have me to do. Help me to take the actions and leave the results to You. Help me to trust in Your divinity, to believe You know what's best for me. In Your name I pray and ask these blessings. Amen and so it is.

I Know Better
I've asked for Your guidance and knowledge of Your will
You've told me and showed me, but I hesitate still
I blame it on fear, or not really being sure
How long will Your grace and mercy endure?
Lord, forgive me, for I have sinned
Not just once, but over and over again
Sometimes I don't know what to do, but this time I do
And I don't want to
That's the honest to God's truth

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment