Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Monday, June 9, 2014

Who Do You Take After?

And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: (Colossians 3:10 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, today, right now, I dedicate my life to You. Now, I know I have to act as such. If I don't behave like I'm Yours, then people won't believe my testimony. So, I pray that you ease my trepidation as I humbly ask You to help me behave as the elect of God. Let me display the character of one that is holy and beloved; one in whom You are well pleased. Help me to be forbearing, longanimous in the face of suffering. Let tender mercy and kindness be my calling card. My supplication is that You place within me a true spirit of forgiveness; the kind of forgiveness for others, that You give to me. Most of all, anoint me with the bond of perfectness, which is Your spirit of love. Ordinate my life in such a way that peace flows through my soul like a river. I am so grateful that You chose me. Help me to remember that, at all times and in all situations, to give You thanks. Amen and so it is.

Thanks
I mean it, You did it
I must agree
Nobody else could've or would've
Yet, You did it for me

I'm not sure why
I'm not sure how
I feel so undeserving
I've acted selfish, I've been unjust and foul

Wow...

You did it
I don't know what to say
You did it
There was no other way

It had to be You
It certainly wasn't me
Nor was it anybody else, as far as I can see
I must give You, all the glory

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment