Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Did You Come?

No, you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to countless thousands of angels in a joyful gathering. You have come to the assembly of God’s firstborn children, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God himself, who is the judge over all things. You have come to the spirits of the righteous ones in heaven who have now been made perfect. (Hebrews 12:22, 23 NLT)

Today's Prayer
I pray that You reveal to me the meaning of this scripture. I pray that I truly come to know You as a living God, not as a God of history. I pray that I discover my Mount Zion, the highest of holiest places in my life. Let me go there to seek You in solace and reverence; and find You in me. Place spirits of praise and jubilation in my presence. Let them be sources of strength and encouragement to Your dear child. Help me to receive the help and admonition from those that You have placed in and around my life. Make my spirit perfect in You. Amen and so it is.

I Surrender
It's not what I want to do
It's what I must
I give everything
To You, I truly trust
Take all of me
My mind, my body, my soul
I surrender all to You
Total and complete control

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment