Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Saturday, June 21, 2014

You Feel Some Type of Way?

"Either way, Christ’s love controls us...So we have stopped evaluating others from a human point of view. At one time we thought of Christ merely from a human point of view. How differently we know him now! This means that...The old life is gone; a new life has begun! And all of this is a gift from God...And God has given us this task of reconciling people to him...And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation." (2 Corinthians 5:14, 16-21 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Dear God, help me to see You in others, including myself. Your Word says we are joint-heirs with Christ; that makes us Your children too. I'm asking for a lot today. If Your will demands me to pursue a higher calling for You Lord, then so be it. If that is where you want me to be, help me to press onward towards that mark. I pray that You will touch my life in great and mighty ways. Please, draw me closer to You and provide: Comfort on difficult days; Smiles when sadness intrudes; Rainbows to follow the clouds; Laughter to kiss my lips; Sunsets to warm my heart; Gentle hugs when my spirit sags; Friendships to brighten my being; Beauty for my eyes to see; Confidence for when I doubt; Faith so that I can believe; Courage to know myself; Patience to accept the truth; and Love to complete my life. I ask for these many things, and I thank You in advance for Your blessings. Amen and so it is.

Let Go
Let go and let God
That's what they say
I'm not sure what that means
But, I'll give it a try anyway

As Long as You not asking me
To,
You know,
"CHANGE"

Nevertheless,
With You I'll stand
Cause You got the whole wide world
In Your hands

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment