Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Do They See You Running?

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. (Hebrews 12:1 NLT)

Today's Prayer
You are God because that's who You are. Whatever or whoever God is, is beyond my imagination. The capacity of my mind can't even begin to fathom Your constitution. Yet, I know You're the superlative being, and You are in me, and I am a part of You. I pray that You help me to remember that and maintain my focus on the champion who initiates and perfects my faith. I pray that I can be like Jesus and do in-spite of my personal desires. I pray for motivation because of the hope of the joy that awaits me. Help me to endure my cross and disregard its shame. This I pray. Amen and so it is.

What
Imagine
Dream
Desire
Long for
Embrace
Become

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment