Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What Will You Fight For?

Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. (1 Timothy 6:12 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, I've fought so many fights that it is hard to even remember what most of them were about. I pray that You stir up in me the desire to fight my biggest contender, and to recognize that the most import battle is the spiritual one. I sometimes forget that this is not about me, but about principalities and powers, and spiritual wickedness in high places. Help me to remember that when it's all said and done, there is only one battle that matters, the battle for my soul.  I pray that You place a stronghold of angels around me, here on earth, to protect and inspire me. Give me charge over my life in an even more meaningful way. Amen and so it is.

You Better
You better do it before it's too late
You better do it before you can't
You better do it while it is still day
You better do it before darkness comes your way
You better do it despite how you feel
You better do it this time for real
You better do it
You know what they say
If you don't do it,
It goes away

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment