Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Do You Keep It To Yourself?

Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. (Galatians 6:6 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord help me to be willing to share You with others. Let me be willing to share my testimony with believers, as well as, non-believers; those who follow the same doctrine, as well as, those whose doctrine differs from mine. Help me to connect to the God in everyone and let them connect to the God in me. Awaken in me a spirit of inclusion not exclusion. A spirit of sharing and caring. I pray that I operate with the intention of attraction and not distraction. I pray that I can remember the biblical words and "draw all men unto me."  Amen and so it is.

Good For You
That's how it works
I hear what you say
More importantly,
I watch you everyday

Maybe that's for you
I don't think it's for me
The way you act
That's not how I wanna be

I believe I'm okay
I don't have to prove that I'm right
If I walk with The Spirit
I walk in The Light

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment