Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Saturday, June 14, 2014

What Is Your Why?

So take a new grip with your tired hands and strengthen your weak knees. Mark out a straight path for your feet so that those who are weak and lame will not fall but become strong. (Hebrews 12:12, 13 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Lord, help me to understand my why. Why I do the things that I do. I pray that You help me reinforce my commitment to living a purpose driven life. Reveal to me my why, so that I can refer back to it in times of frustration. Let me depend on my why as a strength when I'm discouraged. Father, You know Your why for me; make clear to me my why for You. Amen and so it is.

Why
I need it
You want it
Isn't that enough
No it's not
That won't sustain you when it gets rough

Well, I guess I'm not sure
I guess it's unclear
How bout you tell me
What do you want to hear

It's not at all about me
It's squarely about you
Take some time
Invest in yourself
Find out your why
It'll drive everything that you do

Written by Marc Christmas  

No comments:

Post a Comment