Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Friday, June 6, 2014

Do You Want To Live?

Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. (Ezekiel 37:5, 9 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Teach me o Lord, how to speak to the atmosphere with boldness. Let me demonstrate with conviction that God has given me power to speak things into existence. Let me use this knowledge as a foundation for manifesting truths. Realizing that I need to be mindful of the words that I use, for with those words I bring to life. Amen and so it is.

Speak To Me
Tell me
Tell me what you want
Tell me what you need
I am here to give it to you
I will provide, yes
Yes indeed

Say it
Say it out loud
Say it from your soul
Say it like you believe it
God has given you the power to control

Speak to me
I am telling you
Know that this principle will always be true
Whatever it is that you tell me
Is whatever it is that I will do

Written by Marc Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment