Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Are You A Fool?

Even fools are thought wise when they keep silent; with their mouths shut, they seem intelligent. (Proverbs 17:28 NLT)

Today's Prayer
I'm praying for a change Lord. I've been obedient and faithful. I've kept your precepts and submitted my life fully to you. I have humbled myself, and I pray on a regular basis. I've even turned from my wicked ways (well, at least most of the time). But things are still tough. I still feel like I'm in a struggle with surviving day to day life. I need you to change some things for me. I want to thrive. I pray that you open up the windows of heaven and let there be a storm of blessings poured down on me. I need a change Lord, please. Amen and so it is.

Be Quiet For What
Are you serious
Surely, you must be delirious
Did you hear what he said
Ought to bust 'em upside his head

What you mean stop talking so much
Ouch! Why did I get punched
You steady running yo mouth
That's what I'm talkin 'bout

You just won't be quiet
When will you learn
They busted his head to the white meat
Keep talking, next, it'll be your turn

Mama why you smack me like that
It's the truth, Ms. Johnson is fat
Oh no you didn't,
There you go again
Cutting up huh? Imma show you
Right here in front of yo friends

You want me to be quiet
You want me to shut my mouth
You waited to late
I'm bout to let it all out

Written by Marc Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment