Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Is There More Than One?

The Lord our God is one Lord. (Deuteronomy 6:4 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, there is none like You. I place You above all that I have and know. I pray that You establish   me as an example of one who serves in Your Sacred Service. Let love lift me high above the temporal thoughts of mankind. Let Your spirit abide in me, and make the center of my existence  eruct evidence of Your reign in my life. Father, open my eyes to see You are everything. Regardless of what name others may call You, I call You my "All in All." There is but one You. Teach me to respect and appreciate the umteem presentations of You across the world. Amen and so it is.

One Love
"One love, one love, I'm happy just to have one love"

Aww,
Isn't that sweet
Isn't that grand
We're joined together, hand in hand

United as one
Divided as none
We complement each other like
The moon does the sun

Stride in stride
Together we glide
There is no difference
Between you and I

That's what He wants
That's what She needs
To be fused together with
Father God, Mother Earth, and Me

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment