Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Friday, May 30, 2014

Where Did You Get It From?

No one can receive anything unless God gives it from heaven. (John 3:27 NLT)

Today's Prayer
God, You've blessed me in so many ways. I'm grateful. Well, at least I try to be. I know I should be grateful. You said You will never leave or forsake me. I am grateful. I know that there is somebody else worse off than me. Lord, help me to remember that all things come from You and all situations are allowed by You. In other words, show me how to appreciate everything that is, versus lamenting over everything that isn't. Lord, I thank You for giving me life, and that more abundantly. Amen and so it is.

Life
Aww man
There you go again
Y'all watch out
He pulling out his preacher stand

Just give me a moment
Let me say a few words
I got something just for you
Let me be heard

You can walk this or that-a-way
Come and go as you please
Do your own thing all day
Only self to appease

Or

You can seek the will of a higher plan
Never falter, only stand
Do the things that are good and right
Receive the power of His might

Take the lamp unto your soul
Surrender your all
Give up complete control
Then with clarity you will see
Exactly how great life can be

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment