Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Saturday, May 24, 2014

What's In Your House?

If you repay good with evil, evil will never leave your house. (Proverbs 17:13 NLT)

Today's Prayer
Lord, I pray that my mind be reconstructed so my actions can be transformed. Help me to think about life in a Godly way.  Let me not let the opinions of this world have dominion over me. Grant me the courage to live a principle centered life and accept Your precepts, those fundamental truths. Let me dwell in the presence of the Most High. I ask that You lead me and guide me along the way to love and peace beyond understanding. Amen and so it is.


Never
I'll never tell you a lie in place of the truth
I'll never let the dogs run loose on you
I'll never love another as much as, this is true
I'll never go a day without showing you proof

I'll never leave when I could have stayed
I'll never push your dreams far far away
I'll never walk when I can easily run
I'll never hide the loving rays of the Sun

I'll never deny how I truly feel
I'll never give anything less than the real deal
I'll never quit before it is time
I'll never get tired of being the Divine

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment