Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Friday, May 9, 2014

Do You Have That Good Good?

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person’s strength. (Proverbs 17:22 NLT)

Today's Prayer
I pray that You help me to bold. Help me to step into the calling that You have for my life. Let me not flee from what You have for me, but boldly race towards it. Help me to bring everything that I have to what You are presenting to me. Let me approach the opportunities that are being presented to me with courage and the remembrance that only You are my source. Amen and so it is.

Only You
Only You can bring real peace
Only You can joy unleash
Only You can fill my soul
Only You can make me whole

Only You can do that thing
Only You can blessings bring
Only You can understand
Only You hold the world in Your hand

Only You can can right what's wrong
Only You have been there all along
Only You know what tomorrow holds
Only You can
That's it,
Truth be told

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment