Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Who Directs You?

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. (Proverbs 3:6 KJV)

Today's Prayer
Lord, I will serve You with all that I am. I give my entire being to You. I want You to direct my mind. Redirect my thinking. Let my meditation be on things that are pure and righteous. I present my body to You as a living sacrifice. I commit to giving my flesh proper nutrition and exercising my limbs to stimulate good health. I offer my soul as an empty vessel to be filled with Your spirit. I'm willing to be obedient and respond to Your beckoning. Lord, help me to tune my life into Your spirit on the strongest possible frequency. Place my light and vibrations be on a higher level of understanding. Let them be recognized from afar and draw others to You. Lord, let it be. Amen and so it is.

I Yield
Take all of my heart
Take all of my soul
Take all of my mind
I yield complete control

Take all of my life
Take all of my ways
Take all of my desires
I yield my today

I yield what I have
I yield what I am
I yield what I want
I yield my best lamb

I yield to You
I yield to We
I yield everything
I yield to Thee

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment