Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Why Won't You Believe?

I assure you, we tell you what we know and have seen, and yet you won’t believe our testimony. (John 3:11 NLT)

Today's Prayer
God, I can relate to people not believing me when I tell them how You are moving in my life. It seems quite unbelievable. I would never have thought You would allow me to achieve so much,  and in the same lifetime, be humbled and brought so low to only ascend up again in Your glory. I mean, You took me from rags to riches to almost rags again. You've shown me the view from the mountain top, and You've allowed me to lay low deep down in the valley. You've let my ego and self centeredness grow magnanimously in the presence of others. You've presented me with misfortune and experiences of deliberate betrayal. Yet, When I show up as my authentic-self, You show out tremendously. I pray Lord, that I can remember to always keep in mind how great You are despite what others around me may say or think. Let my life be a testimony of fortitude, obedience, and diligence. Amen and so it is.

Ambivalence
What's that
You don't know what it means
You don't know what to say
It means,
I'm caught up in my emotions,
I'm confused,
I feel some type of way

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment