Allverse

Allverse
Angela Skeete Davis

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Did She Forget?

Rise up, ye women that are at ease; hear my voice, ye careless daughters; give ear unto my speech. (Isaiah 32:9 KJV)

Today's Prayer
I pray for the women who have forgotten their roles as Queens. The nurturers and caretakers of life. I pray that You rejuvenate her self-esteem and place her in her right place of respect and admiration. Let me be a man that encourages and edifies her mind, body and spirit. Let me be uplifting to her and not a source of discouragement. I pray that You place role models and examples in her life of hope, and strength, and courage. Place Your angels around her to protect her from despondency and dissuasion. I pray that You illuminate her pathway and make it clear to her the presence of Your power within her. Amen and so it is.

She
Mother
Sister
Queen
Always down for my team

Homey
Lover
Friend
Giver of her all to men

Strength
Courage
Pride
More than a beautiful bride

Life
Breath
Love
A precious gift from above

She Is

Written by Marc Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment